Tomorrow night the NC State Men’s Basketball team will host Pittsburgh in their ACC opener, and the Wolfpack are 7-point favorites over the Panthers. The Total is sitting at 147.5.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 7 games.
- Pittsburgh are 0-5 Against the Spread in their last 5 games against an opponent in the ACC.
- Pittsburgh are 0-5 Straight Up in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NC State.
- NC State are 4-1-1 Against the Spread in their last 6 games.
- NC State are 0-5 Against the Spread in their last 5 games against an opponent in the ACC.
- NC State is 5-2-1 Against the Spread this year.
- Pitt is 4-3-1 Against the Spread this year.
- The Total has gone over in 6 of NC State’s 8 games.
- The Total has gone over in 5 of Pitt’s 8 games.
NC State 2022-23
Here’s a look at the NC State vs. Pitt series since 2014.
NC State lost to Pitt last year, but that broke a 12-game winning streak by the Wolfpack over the Panthers.
The Wolfpack are 2-3 Against the Spread against Pitt in their last 5 matchups, and 5-5 in their last 10. The Total has gone Over in 3 of their last 5 games.
NC State Individual ACC Stat Leaders Heading into FSU
NC State will host FSU tonight at 9pm in PNC Arena on ACC Network. Here’s a look at the Wolfpack’s stat leaders heading into the matchup against the Seminoles.
Terquavion Smith is leading the ACC in scoring, averaging 18.5 points per game. Point Guard Jarkel Joiner ranks 5th, averaging 16.8 points per game. Smith also ranks 6th in assists (4.41) and 2nd in steals (1.73). Joiner and Smith both rank in the Top-10 in Assist/Turnover Ratio, with Joiner ranked 5th (2.24) and Smith ranked 9th (1.9)
Casey Morsell is shooting 3-pointers at a 43.1% clip, which ranks 3rd in the conference.
DJ Burns ranks 6th in the ACC in Field Goal Percentage, shooting 55%.
NC State is a 9-Point Favorite Over Florida State Tonight
NC State’s Men’s Basketball team is a 9-point favorite over Florida State tonight at home. Tipoff is at 9pm, and the game will be broadcast on ACC Network. The Total is sitting at 151.
- NC State is 17-5 Straight Up.
- They are 10-10-2 Against the Spread.
- Florida State is 7-15 Straight Up.
- They are 11-11 Against the Spread.
- The Total has gone Over in 12 of NC State’s 22 games.
- The Total has gone Over in 11 of Florida State’s 22 games.
- NC State is 4-6-2 Against the Spread at Home
- They are 11-1 Straight Up.
- Florida State is 3-3 Against the Spread on the Road.
- They are 2-4 Straight Up.
- NC State is 13-1 as the Favorite.
- FSU is 3-11 as the Underdog.
- Florida State has won 8 of the last 10 games against NC State.
- Each team is 5-5 Against the Spread over that span.
- The Total has gone Over 6 times in the last 10 games between the two.
- Florida State has won 5 straight games against NC State.
- Kevin Keatts is 1-5 against FSU.
NC State 2022-23
NC State vs. FSU
NC State Signee Trey Parker Dunks Over Two 7-Footers in Dunk Contest
NC State 2023 signee Trey Parker might have cemented himself as one of the best high school dunkers EVER this past weekend in a dunk contest, dunking over two 7-footers. The second video below will show you all of Parker’s dunks in the contest. I can’t wait to see him dazzle the fans in Raleigh.
— Overtime (@overtime) January 28, 2023
NC State is 32nd in Week 13 AP Poll After Wins Over Notre Dame & Wake Forest
NC State (17-5) moved up to #32 in the Week 13 AP Poll after beating Notre Dame and Wake Forest last week.
ACC Teams in the Week 13 AP Poll
32. NC State
41. Wake Forest
NC State’s next game will be against FSU at home on Wednesday at 9pm.