That’s right, download it right here. (Limited to 150 cards, also no actual prizes beyond pride)
Over the years, there is only one everlasting truth; When Gus Johnson calls a game, it’s an instant classic.
When NC State meets UCLA in San Diego, we have all the reasons in the world that it’s going to be a great game. Gus Johnson is a big part of that. Here is a casual, GJ Bingo-esche, list of future moments.
First-Time Ever in Petco Park
The start of the broadcast is gonna go heavy on this point. Get ready for some of the following statements;
- “For the first time EVER, we bring the gridiron to San Diego’s past time.”
- “Tonight, we’re trading baseballs for footballs, it’s the Holiday Bowl.
- “I tell you what, this game in this park, is just another holiday gift.”
- “Just look at this site…what an evening, what a ballpark.”
Then you’re also going to get some baseball references each quarter…
- “Leary going for the home runnnnnnnnnnn!!!”
- “Thompson-Robinson’s throw, juuuuussssssttttt a bit outside there.”
While we’re here, look at this beauty…
Let’s Chat about San Diego
We’re guaranteed a little San Diego talk in there too.
- “My oh my, San Diego is bea-u-ti-ful.”
- “Is there a better city in the world than San Diego?”
- “I’ll just say it, San Diego is a football town.”
- There’s also an outside chance at Anchorman (odds are high at +5000) “Stay Classy, San Diego”…or saying out loud “Saint Diego”
Just Gus Johnson Yelling
We know him, we love him, just Gus Johnson yelling…
- “Going long for Emeeeezzzzziiiiiieeeeeeeeee….YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!”
- “The Bruins have awoken from their slumber!”
- “Oh my, Ingle just came up and said ‘hello’!”
- “Here we gooooooooooo!”
- “65. Yards. To. The. House. Touchdown!”
Get ready folks…#GoPack