While the ACC is going forward with Fall Sports, not all of the other conferences nationally are following suit.
Conferences whose Non-Football Fall Sports aren’t playing this Fall, will begin play in the Winter.
New spring season dates for non-FB fall sports:
– Cross Country: Jan 30-March 6
– Field hockey: Feb 12-April 23 (postseason cut from 16 to 12)
– MSoccer: Feb 3-April 24 (cut from 48 to 36)
– WSoccer: Feb 3-April 24 (cut from 64 to 48)
– VB: Jan 22-April 10 (cut from 64 to 48)
— Ross Dellenger (@RossDellenger) September 16, 2020
Even though the SEC, Big 12, Sun Belt and the ACC plan on playing a majority of their Non-Football Fall Sports in the Fall, they will be able to compete in Spring Championships.